Between 29-30th of November, Crystal Palace Ballroom, Bucharest is hosting the fourth edition of one of the most hypnotizing events on hacking & INFOSEC in Romania and South-Eastern Europe - DefCamp.
The list of special guests contains big names, such as Raoul Chiesa, founder and president of The Security Brokers and Carsten Eiram, Chief Research Officer at Risk Base Security.
The conference that will take place this fall will engage participants in discussions about how to travel for free with Bucharest Public Transit (RATB and Metrorex), hijacking control of your car, hacker profiling, 0days, PRISM, mobile security problems, DDOS, networking, P2P networks, D&D APT’s, social engineering, camera surveillance, metasploit, header analysis, application security research, NSA, Snowden, privacy concerns, credit cards, Romanian Internet scanning, networking, P2P networks, SSL ripper lock picking, copyrights, Romanian laws, secure system administration with key industry specialists from Romania and abroad holding presentations.
The conference will also include a series of hands-on activities such as DCTF (DefCamp Capture the Flag), App2Own, Hack The Machine and Spot The Cop, rewarded with prizes.
Keynote presentations will be held by our special guests:
- Raoul “Nobody” Chiesa, president of The Security Brokers
- Carsten Eiram, Chief Research Officer at Risk Base Security.
The awesomeness is powered up by:
- Kizz MyAnthia, Senior Penetration Tester – Shadowlabs at HP Enterprise Security
- Nathan LaFollette “httphacker”, Senior Security Consultant – Shadowlabs at HP Fortify
- Nir Valtman, R&D Chief Security Officer at Retalix
- Robert Knapp, Co-Founder & CEO CyberGhost SRL
- Milan Gabor, CEO at Viris
- Adrian Furtuna, Security Consultant at KPMG Romania
- Bogdan Alecu, System Administrator at Levi9 and one of DefCamp’s traditional speakers
- Alex Negrea, Co-founder at docTrackr.com
- Andrei Costin, PhD student with EURECOM & Co-Founder/Lead-Researcher at Firmware.RE
- Ionut Popescu, Security Consultant at KPMG
- Dan Catalin Vasile, Board Member of OWASP Romania
- Brindusa Stefan Cristian, Lead-Developer at RogentOS GNU/Linux
- Radu Stanescu, IT Security Consultant & Trainer Sandline
- Bogdan Manolea, legi-internet.ro
- Bogdan-Ioan Şuta, Independent Security Researcher.
“We have awaited the 48 hours of DefCamp 2013 since the closing moment of the last edition. It is hypnotizing to exchange ideas, to compete, to expand your knowledge and to meet people who you know only from the virtual world. I wish I could also participate to fully enjoy these moments!”, said Andrei Avădănei, founder and coordinator of the Defcamp conference in a press release.
DefCamp managed, in just 4 editions, to be the most awaited conference in the entire information security and hacking scene in Eastern Europe. It’s the perfect time to join and feel the vibes.
For more details you can access website or contact directly at [email protected].
Don’t forget to sign up! European students pay only 50% of the ticket!